I approach investing as a social theorist and a cultural historian. As a result, I am a contrarian. Studying the history of financialization, I have to agree with value investors like Seth Klarman, George Soros, and John Quiggin that markets are ultimately inefficient. However, I am not an... More
- My blog:
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 The Daily TANER Momentum (DTM) (Nov. 24, Mon...
- 2 Catch Me If You Can (13/22c)
- 3 Commentary On US Indices And Forex Majors Fo...
- 4 Trumpet Call For Action $GTATQ!
- 5 ETF Pairs, Hedges - More $$, More Shares.
- See all Top Instablogs »