I got into trading in order to support missions and ministries. In 1998 it was the wild west of pennystocks. It seemed so easy. So I promptly lost 3/4 of a small inheritance that I got. I buckled down and averaged down on a solid deal that started @ .43 and went down to .023 and then back to... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Know The Motivation Behind A Spin-Off
- 2 Best Ways To Invest -- What's Your Opinion? ...
- 3 The Great Duck Dinner - How Fed Policies Are...
- 4 Intrexon - All Time High
- 5 Fed. Gives "ALL CLEAR SIGNAL" To The Markets...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Options2Wealth
- 4 Special Situations and Arbs
- 5 Gregory Mannarino