"TNR Gold Corporate Update Post Lithium Spinoff and Litigation Update On Los Azules case. Very interesting part is the link to the new Los Azules page on TNR Gold website, now we can see the recent Judgement and Application from TNR Gold for the new claim on Los Azules. Recent sell off in the company share price looks like another punishment - we have seen it a few times already during the last year. Will be interesting to see who is buying. This tree will not be shaken, these people know what they are doing and the magnitude of recent litigation is matched very well by the profile of the people involved in it."
"The New Claim alleges that Xstrata and Minera Andes did not complete the required exploration expenditures required for Xstrata's exercise of its option on April 23, 2007 to acquire the Properties. On that basis, TNR and Solitario advance a claim of breach of contract and intentional interference with economic relations, and seek the return of the Properties, or alternatively, damages as against the defendants or any of them."
These properties are called Xstrata on the map below. TNR Gold litigation team now seeks in this new claim that Northern half of the Los Azules deposit to be returned to TNR Gold. The level of the case is elevated now by this action from potentially 15% after back-in into the project for TNR Gold (it is 25% for the Northern Half of the deposit, but high grade core is located on TNR Gold property called Xstrata on the map) to the claim that seeks the return of the all Solitario (TNR Gold subsidiary in Argentina) properties, which comprise roughly half of the Los Azules deposit at this moment - above the line on the map called Xstrata.
Nobody will take these kind of developments lightly just before the trial which was due to commence in June 2011. It took Judge two days to consider the application of George Macintosh litigation team and it was granted to TNR Gold.
"TNR Gold: Los Azules litigation: Rob McEwen Proposes Merger of US Gold and Minera Andes. In our publishing hobby, which we consider educational for us and our fellow investors, we like to follow the big cases which are played by small players and build up the puzzles on the chess board. Los Azules with its profile of the really "Big Copper" project in Americas fits well into this description. We will have to run a little bit of history in order to put the recent news in the context"
Please, do not forget, that we own stocks we are writing about and have position in these companies. We are not providing any investment advise on this blog and there is no solicitation to buy or sell any particular company here. Always consult with your qualified financial adviser before making any investment decisions.
June 23, 2011
Vancouver B.C.: TNR Gold Corp. (the "Company"). TNR advises that it has taken note of the proposed merger of Minera Andes Inc. with US Gold to form McEwen Mining Inc. or some other similar entity. For further information please see the news release from Mineral Andes dated June 14, 2011.
As TNR is currently engaged in litigation against Minera Andes Inc. and three of its subsidiaries, TNR advises that it will be monitoring the developments with Minera Andes Inc. and intends to ensure that TNR's rights in the litigation are not prejudiced by any changes to the ownership of Los Azules or the identity of the Minera Andes parties.
Additional information can be obtained on the TNR corporate Los Azules webpage -
TNR is a diversified international mineral exploration company focusing on the advancement of existing properties and identifying and acquiring new prospective projects. TNR has a portfolio of 18 active projects, of which 9 rare metals projects, including Mariana, is now held by TNR's now-listed subsidiary, ILC. TNR remains a large shareholder in ILC at 29% of outstanding shares.
The recent acquisition of lithium, other rare metals and rare-earth elements projects in Argentina, Canada, USA and Ireland confirms the TNR and ILC's commitments to generating projects, diversifying its markets, and building shareholder value.
On behalf of the board,
President -- TNR Gold Corp.
- Gold and Copper in Argentina: TNR Gold: La Ortiguita Drill Program Expanded 60% tnr.v, lma.to, grc.to, ngq.to, rvm.to, mgn, auy, slw, cuu.v, lun.to, gbn.v, btt.v, mxr.v, ktn.v, epz.v, bva.v, bvg.v, ura.v, abn.v, laq.v,(sufiy.blogspot.com)
- Chinese M&A in Canada: Highgrade interviews Peeyush Varshney of Canada Zinc Metals czx.v , lun.to, tnr.v, bwr.to, cs.to, imn.to, ncu.to, tko.to, wrn.to, qux.to, rio, bls.to, tck (sufiy.blogspot.com)
- M&A Watch: Canada Zinc Metals to start work on Cardiac Creek deposit PEA czx.v, lun.to, tnr.v, bwr.to, cs.to, imn.to, ncu.to, tko.to, wrn.to, qux.to, rio, bls.to, tck (sufiy.blogspot.com)
- Copper is on Fire: Minmetals Offers to Acquire Equinox for $6.5 Billion - Lundin Mining is Nextlun.to, czx.v, tnr.v, sgc.v, tck, bhp, fcx, rio, bwr.to, cs.to, imn.to, ncu.to, tko.to, wrn.to, qux.to, bls.to (sufiy.blogspot.com)
- TNR Gold: La Mancha Resources plans 2,300-metre drilling campaign on La Ortiguita tnr.v, lma.to, grc.to, ngq.to, rvm.to, mgn, auy, slw, cuu.v, lun.to, gbn.v, btt.v, mxr.v, ktn.v, epz.v, bva.v, bvg.v, ura.v, abn.v, laq.v,(sufiy.blogspot.com)
- Resourcex Investor: International Lithium Corp. Ready to Succeed with Chinese Lithium Strategic Partner tnr.v, czx.v, lmr.v, rm.v, alk.ax, sqm, cgp.v, abn.v, ura.v, nup.ax, usa.ax, srz.ax, fmc, roc, lit, li.v, wlc.v, clq.v, res.v, ree, avl.to, nsany, f, g (sufiy.blogspot.com)
- Reuters: TNR Gold (TSXV:TNR) Spins Off International Lithium - Featured in a Report by ResourceXinvestor.com - Video Summary Posted on InvestmentPitch.com tnr.v, czx.v, alk.ax, lmr.v, tsla, rm.v, nup.ax, srz.ax, usa.ax, jnn.v, abn.v, res, mcp, avl.to, quc (sufiy.blogspot.com)
- Lithium: TNR/ILC Joint Venture Partner Cricket Resources Inc. Completes Forgan Lake Qualifying Transaction TNR.v, CZX.v, RM.v, LI.v, WLC.v, CLQ.v, GM (sufiy.blogspot.com)
- TNR Gold: Strategic Investor Selects International Lithium Corp. Proposed Spin-off From TNR Gold Corp. Proceeding tnr.v, czx.v, li.v, ore.ax, gxy.ax, sqm, fmc, clq.c, rm.v, lmr.v, ree. mcp, lma.to, grc.to, ngq.to, rvm.to, mgn, auy, slw, cuu.v, lun.to, g (sufiy.blogspot.com)
- Lithium Investments: Richard Mills: Strategic Investor For International Lithium tnr.v, czx.v, alk.ax, lmr.v, tsla, rm.v, nup.ax, srz.ax, usa.ax, jnn.v, abn.v, res, mcp, avl.to, quc.v, cee.v, sqm, fmc, roc, li.v, wlc.v, clq.v, lit, nsany, byddf, gm, dai, (sufiy.blogspot.com)
- Lithium Drive:TNR Gold Corp.: Jiangxi Ganfeng Lithium Co. Ltd. Board Approves Strategic Investment in International Lithium Corp. tnr.v, czx.v, alk.ax, lmr.v, tsla, rm.v, nup.ax, srz.ax, usa.ax, jnn.v, abn.v, res, mcp, avl.to, quc.v, cee.v, sqm, fmc, roc (sufiy.blogspot.com)
- James Dines on Silver and Gold Markets and what is coming next for Rare Earths and Lithium tnr.v, rvm.v, laq.v, bvg.c, bva.v, tnr.v, asm.v, grc.to, amm.to, ktn.v, gbn.v, rvm.to, mgn, asm.v, sgc.v, ngq.to, btt.v, alk.ax, nem, fcx, bvn, auy, abx, (sufiy.blogspot.com)
- US Dollar Collapse: China Is Ready To Dump US Treasuries: Xinhua: China should cap forex reserves at 1.3 trillion U.S. dollars: China banker tnr.v, ng.to, laq.v, bvg.c, bva.v, grc.to, amm.to, ktn.v, gbn.v, rvm.to, mgn, asm.v, sgc.v, ngq.to, btt.v, alk.ax, (sufiy.blogspot.com)
- US Dollar Collapse: Gold Has Broken Resistance at 1440 - Bernanke Has Found Inflation! tnr.v, ng.to, laq.v, bvg.c, bva.v, grc.to, amm.to, ktn.v, gbn.v, rvm.to, mgn, asm.v, sgc.v, ngq.to, btt.v, alk.ax, fvi.to, mxr.v, sgc.v, ktn.v, epz.v, cuu.v, mgn, nem, (sufiy.blogspot.com)