Seeking Alpha

Boaz Berkowitz's  Instablog

Boaz Berkowitz
Send Message
Boaz Berkowitz has a unique interest being a Seeking Alpha contributor as he not only has a passion for writing and companies in general, but was also Seeking Alpha's Director of Contributor Relations from 2008 to 2011. Boaz is currently the Founder & CEO of TalkMarkets, a first of its kind... More
My company:
TalkMarkets
My blog:
TalkMarkets
  • Only for Seeking Alpha authors: win iPads, a Caribbean vacation and more 4 comments
    Aug 30, 2010 5:28 PM

    Introducing Our New Investing Apps 

    These have been an exciting couple of weeks at Seeking Alpha -- we've launched our new App Platform exclusively for our contributors. Seeking Alpha Investing Apps includes over 20 applications for stock and ETF research, screening, charting, analysis, and more. During this beta period, only our authors will have access and throughout this time, we'd love to involve you in getting the platform ready for the full launch to our entire community on October 10th. So please share your feedback with us. See a usability issue? Don't like a particular design?  Have a new app you would like us to add? Let us know as we want your input to help us build a platform that you and our readers will benefit from.
     
    Throughout the beta period, all apps are completely free for our authors to use. Sign up for as few or as many as you would like. We are so convinced that these apps will empower you to write better articles and make better investment decisions that Seeking Alpha will actually subsidize any apps that you choose to keep by 80%. The remaining 20% will go to our app partners in full. 

     
    Contests: Win Ipads, a Caribbean vacation and more!
    To make this launch even more exciting we've created some fun and easy contests for you. Starting this week through September 13th, every author who tries an app and rates it by writing a brief review will receive a free Seeking Alpha t-shirt and will be entered into a weekly drawing for a FREE iPad! Every review written counts as an additional entry. As an added bonus, any apps you review you can keep until the end of the year, for free. 
     
    Note: To write a review on an app you have used, go to the App Store on the Seeking Alpha homepage and click on the icon for the app you would like to review. This brings you to the app's company overview page where you will see a tab entitled "user reviews." Simply click on this tab and let us know what you think.
     
    Following the iPad drawings, we'll have a new contest that involves using an app within an article. The article voted the best use of an app by our readers, editors, and a panel of judges will win its author an all-expenses-paid vacation to the Caribbean. More details to come.
     
    For information on Seeking Alpha's Investing Platform, which Apps are available in the App Store, and how to enter the contest please see our Apps Investing Brochure.
    Themes: SA-News
Back To Boaz Berkowitz's Instablog HomePage »

Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.

Comments (4)
Track new comments
  • Tulip Farmer
    , contributor
    Comments (2) | Send Message
     
    The app store link is broken
    3 Oct 2010, 11:35 AM Reply Like
  • Kenny Landgraf
    , contributor
    Comments (18) | Send Message
     
    App Store link is broken??

     

    Sorry, the page you were looking for was not found...
    7 Oct 2010, 05:23 PM Reply Like
  • Boaz Berkowitz
    , contributor
    Comments (85) | Send Message
     
    Author’s reply » Sorry for the confusion - brand new authors will not be able to see the link right away due to a technical limitation. Now that the beta launch is over this will not be an issue any longer.
    13 Oct 2010, 08:29 AM Reply Like
  • Kenny Landgraf
    , contributor
    Comments (18) | Send Message
     
    Thanks. Yes, nice addition to SA the app store.
    13 Oct 2010, 03:53 PM Reply Like
Full index of posts »
Latest Followers

StockTalks

  • Happy New Year! Wishing everyone much success!
    Dec 31, 2013
  • Wishing everyone a joyous holiday season!
    Dec 25, 2013
  • A "Black Day" for Walmart, Website Glitches Causes Havoc and Major Losses $WMT, http://tinyurl.com/n8cecal
    Nov 6, 2013
More »

Latest Comments


Posts by Themes
Instablogs are Seeking Alpha's free blogging platform customized for finance, with instant set up and exposure to millions of readers interested in the financial markets. Publish your own instablog in minutes.