I went through an apprenticeship While in high school and became a carpenter after graduating high school in 1976. Recession struck in the late seventies lasting into the the eighties. I joined the U.S. Army and retired after twenty years. I am currently a indipendant contractor providing... More
- My blog:
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 The 4 Best Small Caps
- 2 (OTCBB:RGBP)Regen BioPharma, Inc. Develops T...
- 3 Balance Of Last Week’s Market Swings
- 4 Shares Of Johnson And Johnson Falls By -3.29%
- 5 Covered Calls - In Or Out Of The Money?
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Archman Investor
- 3 Special Situations and Arbs
- 4 Axion Power Host
- 5 Gregory Mannarino