I went through an apprenticeship While in high school and became a carpenter after graduating high school in 1976. Recession struck in the late seventies lasting into the the eighties. I joined the U.S. Army and retired after twenty years. I am currently a indipendant contractor providing... More
- My blog:
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Trades Only Institutional Investors Get To See
- 2 The Week Ahead: Fake Out Or Breakout?
- 3 April 2015 Market Commentary: Negative Earn...
- 4 Another Look At XLF Moving Into Next Week.
- 5 HON: Robust Execution Trumps Slower Growth
- See all Top Instablogs »