I went through an apprenticeship While in high school and became a carpenter after graduating high school in 1976. Recession struck in the late seventies lasting into the the eighties. I joined the U.S. Army and retired after twenty years. I am currently a indipendant contractor providing... More
- My blog:
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Small Caps, Big Dividends
- 2 Two Picks To Buy On The Dip
- 3 Don't Get Spooked By Interest Rates When Inv...
- 4 We Have Some More Information Related To ...
- 5 Why Warren Buffett Is Worth $73 Billion — An...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Dividend Growth Investor
- 4 Dividends4Life
- 5 Gregory Mannarino