I went through an apprenticeship While in high school and became a carpenter after graduating high school in 1976. Recession struck in the late seventies lasting into the the eighties. I joined the U.S. Army and retired after twenty years. I am currently a indipendant contractor providing... More
- My blog:
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Bear Chart Of The Day: ISIS Pharmaceuticals
- 2 Tesla Motors Beats Delivery Forecast With 52...
- 3 Interesting Times For All Commodities And In...
- 4 REITs, O And TLT
- 5 IBM Watson Health, InSilico Medicine Create ...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Special Situations and Arbs
- 4 Dividends4Life
- 5 Dividend Growth Investor