I went through an apprenticeship While in high school and became a carpenter after graduating high school in 1976. Recession struck in the late seventies lasting into the the eighties. I joined the U.S. Army and retired after twenty years. I am currently a indipendant contractor providing... More
- My blog:
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Swift Energy 1 Year Default Probability 20.3...
- 2 Kenyan President Burns Ivory, Sending Powerf...
- 3 Hercules Offshore 1 Year Default Probability...
- 4 10 Year Default Probabilities: Facebook Vs. ...
- 5 Buffett On Banks (Or Rather: A Warning From ...
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Dividend Growth Investor
- 4 Dividends4Life
- 5 Gregory Mannarino