James Quinn has held financial positions with a retailer, homebuilder and university in his 29 year career. Those positions included treasurer, controller, and head of strategic planning. He is married with three boys and is writing these articles because he cares about their future. He earned a... More
- My blog:
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Your Firm Doesn’t Need CRM — It Needs IRM
- 2 AAPL: Where Does The Stock Stand? Where Migh...
- 3 MMM Valuation Is Very Sensible Following Q2 ...
- 4 Former Broker, Robert K. Smith, Under Invest...
- 5 AMD Is Still A Risky Buy After The Dip
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Options2Wealth
- 4 Special Situations and Arbs
- 5 Gregory Mannarino