Brett earned his first contrarian investing profits in 2004 when he purchased an obscure investment (at the time): sugar futures. His friends on Wall Street stopped laughing soon enough when sugar rocketed to multi decade highs, illustrating that it indeed pays to be contrary. Brett quickly... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 PG Plunge Has Investors Asking. I Answer.
- 2 Genworth Financial Revisited: The Risk/Rewar...
- 3 Mattel And Durable Competitive Advantage
- 4 Alexium's $1.10 Price Target Maintained By S...
- 5 Freelancer Receives Higher Share Price Target
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Options2Wealth
- 4 Archman Investor
- 5 Special Situations and Arbs