Brett earned his first contrarian investing profits in 2004 when he purchased an obscure investment (at the time): sugar futures. His friends on Wall Street stopped laughing soon enough when sugar rocketed to multi decade highs, illustrating that it indeed pays to be contrary. Brett quickly... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 ROK Downgrade: Why We See Asymmetric Downsi...
- 2 Ready For Take-Off?
- 3 Core Traits Of Successful Junior Exploration...
- 4 Consumer Staples Update 6-30-15
- 5 "I Don't Know" Is Sometimes The Best We Can Say
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Axion Power Host
- 3 Special Situations and Arbs
- 4 Dividends4Life
- 5 Dividend Growth Investor