Brett earned his first contrarian investing profits in 2004 when he purchased an obscure investment (at the time): sugar futures. His friends on Wall Street stopped laughing soon enough when sugar rocketed to multi decade highs, illustrating that it indeed pays to be contrary. Brett quickly... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 TerraForm Power: Is It Time To Buy This Yiel...
- 2 Hanwha Q Cells Earnings Report..
- 3 Types Of Websites And Mobile Apps That Help ...
- 4 How E-Commerce Stores Have Changed The Shopp...
- 5 Market Recap & Thoughts For 8/28
- 1 Chris DeMuth Jr.
- 2 Archman Investor
- 3 Special Situations and Arbs
- 4 Axion Power Host
- 5 Dividends4Life