Brett earned his first contrarian investing profits in 2004 when he purchased an obscure investment (at the time): sugar futures. His friends on Wall Street stopped laughing soon enough when sugar rocketed to multi decade highs, illustrating that it indeed pays to be contrary. Brett quickly... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Kibaran Resources' Andrew Spinks And John Pa...
- 2 KGL Resources Chairman Steps Down
- 3 5.25.2015 - Puerto Rico/Argentina/ Beer Mark...
- 4 Will Pandora Ever Make Money?
- 5 Former Uber CFO Admitted The Only Way The Co...
- See all Top Instablogs »