Brett earned his first contrarian investing profits in 2004 when he purchased an obscure investment (at the time): sugar futures. His friends on Wall Street stopped laughing soon enough when sugar rocketed to multi decade highs, illustrating that it indeed pays to be contrary. Brett quickly... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Trades Only Institutional Investors Get To See
- 2 The Week Ahead: Fake Out Or Breakout?
- 3 April 2015 Market Commentary: Negative Earn...
- 4 Another Look At XLF Moving Into Next Week.
- 5 HON: Robust Execution Trumps Slower Growth
- See all Top Instablogs »