A fund manager who cut his cloth in Schroders London. He joined Coronation South Africa in 1998, running the Smaller Companies Fund which had the best 5-yr record in the sector during his tenure. In 2005 he left Coronation to pursue his passion in writing (and invest without constraints). He... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Job Search: Market Timer Needed
- 2 Japan: Sharp 1 Year Default Probability Clim...
- 3 Arcelormittal S.A. 1 Year Default Probabilit...
- 4 Spain: Abengoa S.A. 10 Year Cumulative Defau...
- 5 Spark Energy - Chart Of The Day
- See all Top Instablogs »