A fund manager who cut his cloth in Schroders London. He joined Coronation South Africa in 1998, running the Smaller Companies Fund which had the best 5-yr record in the sector during his tenure. In 2005 he left Coronation to pursue his passion in writing (and invest without constraints). He... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 FactSet Insights: Grexit
- 2 The Slippery Slope Of Democracy - By Charle...
- 3 Spin-Offs, Windfarms And The Best Of Seeking...
- 4 MabVax: Near-Term Catalysts Could Push Share...
- 5 Today's Technical Outlook - 7/1/2015
- See all Top Instablogs »