A fund manager who cut his cloth in Schroders London. He joined Coronation South Africa in 1998, running the Smaller Companies Fund which had the best 5-yr record in the sector during his tenure. In 2005 he left Coronation to pursue his passion in writing (and invest without constraints). He... More
Instablogged StocksStocks that instabloggers have most recently written about
- 1 Lydian International To Uncover Amulsar's De...
- 2 7 Sovereigns With 1 Year Default Risk Over 20%
- 3 Tethys Petroleum Set For Busy And Active Pro...
- 4 Who Needs A Demo When You Have CommuniTraders?
- 5 Caza Oil And Gas Agrees £450,000 Advance
- See all Top Instablogs »