- Chairman of the Board: Lyle Berman Purchased 102,041 shares at .49
- Director: Joe Lahti purchased 51,020 shares at .49 a share
- Director and President James Crawford purchased 52083 shares at .48 a share
- Mark Robertson CEO and CFO purchased 62,500 shares at .48 a share
- Executives purchased a total of 267,644 of the 535,137 shares.
ICEWEB - IWEB is trading at .36 up .03 or 10% at a volume of 730k, after announcing that the company received multiple new orders from first time customers. The orders include three new State and Local Government agencies. The understaffing and under budgeting of government run agencies allows for IceWeb to provide affordable storage solutions which are easy to implement and functional across established systems.
The finances of this deal are undisclosed.
Bluefire Ethanol Fuels is trading at .34 down .02 or 5.5% at a volume of 23k. Back in late march the company posted its first ever profit, and with the current White House Administration beginning to hand out alternative energy grants, it may be time for this industry as a whole to explode.