Please visit my blog for the legal disclaimer, videos and presentations:
I have taken the liberty to add the horrible Q1 GDP -2.9% final print to the 30 reasons laid out by Jim Sinclair. Should we start talking QE Taper Pause again and re-tweet James Rickards old tweets now? Mr Sinclair is another my personal trusted source of information to keep The Big Picture in front of me.
Special Op Zero Dark Thirty 2.0: German Gold Gone Missing ... Sorry, Safely Stored At MF Global Deposit Box.
Chris Martenson: The Perfect Business Case - Exponential Money And Limited Resources Supply.
"It is very important to have the right information, when we are making our investment decisions. Some people will be right some of the time. That is why it is so important that you have the maximum diversity of information. But very soon you will be overloaded with the flood of opinions, pushed agendas and hired writers. You have to develop your own trusted sources. I have few of my own, which I will share with you here. Chris Martenson is one of them. This video explains why I am personally came into TNR Gold and building International Lithium now. He lays out The Perfect Business Case - Exponential Money And Limited Resources Supply. Read more."TNR Gold: Shotgun Gold Project - Why Do We Need New Gold Deposits?
We are working on the corporate structure now, which will allow to develop Shotgun Gold with the potential new strategic partner on J/V basis like we are doing with Ganfeng Lithium in International Lithium. You can find more information in the Shotgun Gold Project presentation below, on our website and give us a call to discuss it at any time.
"Why Gold is so important here? It is the real measure of the rate of Currency Debasement and Inflation: Gold is the Real Money, not dollars. That is why it is manipulated so heavily:
"Manipulation is rampant in all markets: HFT Flash Boys, LIBOR, FOREX, Pensions, Energy ... Gold. Some of the former conspiracy theories are going in the court rooms now, others are still waiting for their time."
I will address you to James Rickards' books: "Currency Wars" and "The Death of Money" to get more information in depth on these subjects and Gold Manipulation is widely discussed on the web today.
The chart above provides you with idea why we need more Gold deposits now. Even if Major Gold Miners are squeezed on margins and divesting the projects now - it is these industry's fundamentals which will drive this market forward. Falling gold prices are the best cure from the low Gold prices. Gold miners are mining the "Gold Dust" by the 90s standards. Read more."
GDP Disaster: Final Q1 GDP Crashes To -2.9%, Lowest Since 2009, Far Below The Worst Expectations
Remember when in January 2014, Q1 GDP was expected to rise 2.6%? Well, here comes the final Q1 GDP revision and it's a doozy: at -2.9%, far below the -1.8% expected and well below the -1.0% second revision, it is an absolute disaster, and is the worst print since Q1 2009.
And while a bad GDP print was largely expected, the driver wasn't: personal consumption expenditures somehow crashed from 3.1% to just 1.0%, far below the 2.4% expected, meaning that all hope of a consumer recovery is dead. Finally, as a reminder, US GDP has never fallen more than 1.5% except during or just before an NBER-defined recession since quarterly GDP records began in 1947. Good luck department of truth propaganda machine, because even assuming 3% growth every other quarter in 2014 means 2014 GDP will be 1.5% at best! ZeroHedge."
30 Reasons The Bear Phase In Gold Ends This Summer
Here are the 30 reasons, 23 new and 7 set in cement, of why the Bear phase in the bull market for gold ends this summer without any new lows.
1. The New definition of warfare is economic. Sanctions against Russia and the implications for the Petrodollar
2. FACTA and the universal long arm of the US government via any transaction internationally that passes even momentarily through the dollar as a contract settlement mechanism. The negative implications for the dollar's future as a contract settlement mechanism internationally.
3. EU split over sanctions due to Russian energy demand and Russian business interests.
4. Middle East Western Hegemony and Arab Spring is defunct.
5. Iran to assist in Iraq if asked, which is the failure of "Misssion Accomplished."
6. Iraq oil production challenged by ISEL.
7. Kurds emboldened by ISEL.
8. US relationship with Saudi Arabia and Qatar is strained.
9. BRICs uniting economically and politically as a standalone force.
10. China expands Yuan/Renminbi as an international currency.
11. China's China Sea energy tensions with Japan and Vietnam.
12. USA's position on the China Sea crisis where Japan is concerned.
13. The militarization of Japan.
14. The distinct scent of inflation.
15. General dissatisfaction with answers to questions to Chair Yellen regarding FOMC meeting last week
16. IMF reduced expectations of US economic recovery.
17. US Zombie Banks as defined by banks leveraged generally 30 to 35 times the size of their capital of total OTC derivative exposure.
18. Condition of the flooded municipal bond market.
19. Decline in volume with rise in value of equities, making equity price shadows our reality.
20. Totally irrational exuberance driven by hyper liquidity.
21. Hyper liquidity can become hyper inflation via the velocity of money in a crisis of confidence of the dollar. Therefore hyperinflation will be a currency motivated event.
22. Reaction in the momentum equity leaders of the last 2 years burning a public.
23. Strength of the utilities group which has historical attachment to tops in equity markets.
24. The one quadrillion, one hundred and forty four trillion dollars real size of the OTC derivatives market.
25. Economic underpinning of the dollar in jeopardy as recovery sputters globally
26. Absurd size of the Fed balance sheet and lack of marketability of significant size legacy derivative positions.
27. Taper of QE and little Belgium to the QE rescue.
28. China and Russia on the sell side of the US treasuries.
29. MY RA exposes consideration of invasion of retirement accounts, and GOTS (Get out of the system) as a defense strategy.
30. The huge drop out of the labor pool in the US, making employment figures sketchy at best."