Keep cool, Simpson. Be in the game, but not OF the game..
General Mills, Inc. (NYSE:GIS):
General Mills, Inc. (General Mills) is a global manufacturer and marketer of consumer foods sold through retail stores. The Company is also a supplier of food products to the foodservice and commercial baking industries. General Mills manufactures its products in 15 countries and markets them in more than 100 countries. The Company’s joint ventures manufacture and market products in more than 130 countries and republics worldwide. The Company’s businesses are organized into three operating segments: U.S. Retail, International, and Bakeries and Foodservice. The Company sells ready-to-eat cereals, through its Cereal Partners Worldwide (CPW) joint venture. The Company’s primary customers include grocery stores, mass merchandisers, membership stores, natural food chains, drug, dollar and discount chains, commercial and noncommercial foodservice distributors and operators, restaurants and convenience stores.
Place buy-stop order at $37.42:
- Kinross Gold (NYSE:KGC) Place buy-stop order at $19.60.
- Kohl's Corporation (NYSE:KSS) ($54.23) Stop loss at 52.89 -2.47%
- Advanced Battery Technologies Inc (NASDAQ:ABAT) ($4.12) -7.77%
- Toyota Motor Corporation (ADR) (NYSE:TM) ($79.45) 8.19%.
- State Street Corporation (NYSE:STT) ($45.98) 8.72%.
- Alon Holdings Blue Square Israel Ltd (NYSE:BSI) ($8.88) 12.39%.
- Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE:TSN) Place buy-stop order at $17.82