I want you to be everything that's you, deep at the center of your being.
3M Company (NYSE:MMM)
3M Company (3M) is a diversified technology company with a global presence in industrial and transportation; health care; consumer and office; safety, security and protection services; display and graphics, and electro and communications. 3M operates in six business segments: Industrial and Transportation; Health Care; Consumer and Office; Safety, Security and Protection Services; Display and Graphics; and Electro and Communications. Its products are sold through numerous distribution channels, including directly to users and through numerous wholesalers, retailers, jobbers, distributors and dealers in a variety of trades in many countries worldwide. In April 2010, the Company acquired a majority stake in the A-One branded consumer and office label business, and related operations. In May 2010, the Company acquired J.R. Phoenix Ltd. In July 2010, 3M Company acquired Dailys Ltd.
Place buy-stop order at $90.93:
- Kinross Gold (NYSE:KGC) Place buy-stop order at $19.27.
- Kohl's Corporation (NYSE:KSS) ($54.23) Stop loss at 52.89 -2.47%
- Advanced Battery Technologies Inc (NASDAQ:ABAT) ($4.12) -7.52%
- Toyota Motor Corporation (ADR) (NYSE:TM) ($79.45) 3.57%.
- State Street Corporation (NYSE:STT) ($45.98) 3.11%.
- Alon Holdings Blue Square Israel Ltd (NYSE:BSI) ($8.88) 6.2%.
- Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE:TSN) Place buy-stop order at $17.51
- General Mills, Inc. (NYSE:GIS) Place buy-stop order at $37.42