One of the stocks on my growth watch list, Rovi Corp (NASDAQ:ROVI) is showing signs of negative price trends.
The stock was flat for some time then had a sharp drop in price. Some of the other technical factors:
- 60% Barchart short term technical sell signal
- Trend Spotter (tm) sell signal
- Trading below its 20 and 50 day moving averages
- 13.45% off its recent high
- Relative Strength Index is 41.15% and falling.
Jim Van Meerten is a professional investor with over 40 year experience in investing in stocks, mutual funds and ETFs. He shares his knowledge on Barchart
in his daily blogs -- Barchart Portfolio Blogs