Aircastle Limited (NYSE:AYR) is today's Chart of the Day and came under our radar by being right near the top of Barchart's New High list when sorted for frequency. 18 new highs and up 8.11% in the last month gives it the momentum we like to see. Since triggering a Trend Spotter buy signal on 12/05 @ 11.73 the stock has risen almost 19%.
The company is run by Peter Ueberroth and is global company that acquires and leases high utility commercial jet aircraft to passenger and cargo airlines throughout the world. They have over 157 aircraft in their fleet and enjoy a fleet utilization rate approaching 99%.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 64% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signals
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 18 new highs and up 8.11% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 66.04%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 13.65
- Recently traded at 13.99 with a 50 day moving average of 13.01
- Market Cap - $1.01 billion
- P/E - 8.42
- Dividend yield - 4.66%
- Analysts released 4 strong buy and 5 hold recommendations
- Revenue projected to increase by 12.00% this year and an additional 2.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to be down 60.40% this year, increase by 160.00% next year and be slightly down annually by 4.50% over the next 5 years
- Financial strength rating B
Exit strategy: Sell if you lose 10% from your entry point or the stock drops below its day moving average