Today's Chart of the Day is CalAmp (NASDAQ:CAMP) and was found by sorting Barchart's New High list for frequency. The stock hit 18 new highs and is up 28.93% in the last month and has both a 100% Barchart technical buy signal and a Trend spotter buy signal since 1/4 .
CalAmp Corp. is a leading provider of wireless communications products that enable anytime/anywhere access to critical information, data and entertainment content. With comprehensive capabilities ranging from product design and development through volume production, CalAmp delivers cost-effective high quality solutions to a broad array of customers and end markets.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 18 new highs and up 28.93% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 73.37%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 9.68
- Recently traded at 10.83 with a 50 day moving average of 8.73
- Market Cap - $320.89 million
- P/E - 19.84
- Analysts issued 3 strong buy recommendations
- Revenue projected to increase by 28.60% this year and 23.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase by 277.80% this year, an additional 10.30% next year and increase annually by 20.00% a year for the next 5 years
- Financial strength: B