Homeaway (NASDAQ:AWAY) is today's Chart of the Day. I found it by using theBarchart New High list and sorted for frequency. Since the stocks hit a Trend Spotter buy on 1/3 at 22.11 the stock had a steady climb of 33.65%. In the last 20 trading sessions the stock hit 18 new highs and is up 27.22% for the month.
The Company offers apartments, castles, condos, estates, hotels, homes, studios, town homes, and villas. It publishes detailed property listings, including photographs, descriptions, location, pricing, availability, and contact information.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 18 new highs and up 27.22% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 79.70%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 29.53 with a 50 day moving average of 23.73
- Market Cap $2.45 billion
- P/E 147.37
- Analysts issued 7 strong buy, 1 buy, 3 hold and 1 under perform recommendations
- Revenue projected to increase by 21.60% this year and another 19.00% next year
- Earnings are estimated to be up 45.50% this year, an additional 23.40% next year and continue to increase by 28.80% annually for at least 5 years
Exit strategy: This is a high P/E stock so watch closely and sell if you lose 10% from your entry point or the stock drops below its 50 day moving average.
Disclosure: I do own this stock in my personal portfolio
Disclosure: I am long AWAY.