Caesars Entertainment (NASDAQ:CZR) is the Chart of the Day after favorable comments by Gov Christie on his view of the future of on-line betting in New Jersey. The stock advanced 15 times and is up 63.41% in the last month and was found by screening the Barchart New High List and sorting for frequency. The 100% Barchart technical buy signals show momentum in a stock the analysts have panned. The stock is up 262% since the Trend spotter signaled a buy on 12/3.
The Company is a gaming company engaged in providing casino entertainment services. They operate casino resorts on multiple continents and its casino entertainment facilities include land-based casinos, riverboat or dockside casinos, managed casinos, combination greyhound racetrack and casino, combination thoroughbred racetrack and casino, and harness racetrack and casino, hotel and convention space, restaurants, and non-gaming entertainment facilities.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 63.41% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 86.63%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 15.27
- Recently traded at 17.55 with a 50 day moving average of 10.51
- Market Cap $2.20 billion
- Revenue projected to increase by 3.80% this year and another 3.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase by 47.20% this year and an additional 14.10% next year
- Analysts seem behind the curve with 1 hold,1 sell and 2 strong sell recommendations issued
- Financial Strength C+
Exit strategy: Watch this fast moving stock closely and sell if you lose 10% or the price drops below its 50 day moving average.