The Chart of the Day is Xoma Ltd. (NASDAQ:XOMA) and was found by using the Barchart New High list and sorting for frequency. The 96% Barchart technical buy signals and a Trend Spotter buy signal is a good sign. Analysts predict double digit growth next year in both revenue and earnings.
This biopharmaceutical company engages in the discovery, development, and manufacturing of therapeutic antibodies to treat autoimmune, infectious, inflammatory, and oncological diseases. Their flagship product is gevokizumab, a humanized antibody to interleukin-1' with potential for the treatment of the inflammatory cause of multiple diseases.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 17 new highs and up 35.66% in the last month
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 3.28
- Recently traded at 3.50 with a 50 day moving average of 2.84
- Market Cap $285.46 million
- Revenue projected to grow 3.90% this year and another 39.70% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 22.90% this year, an additional 25.70% next year and continue to grow 19.00% annually for at least 5 years
- Analysts issued 3 strong buy, 1 buy and 1 hold recommendation
- Financial Strength B
Exit strategy: Consider selling if you lose 10% from your entry point or the stock begins to trade below its 50 day moving average.