The Chart of the Day is Yelp (NYSE:YELP). The stock has both a 100% Barchart technical buy signal and a Trend Spotter buy signal. In the last quarter the stock advanced 12 times for a 19.21% gain. I found the on today's New High list when sorted for technical buy indicators.
The Company is a website engaged in providing information through online community offering social networking. It covers restaurants, shopping, nightlife, financial services, health and a variety of services.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 4.93% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 66.64%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 23.46
- The stock recently traded at 26.35 with a 50 day moving average of 23.05
- Market Cap $1.67 billion
- Revenue projected to increase 54.00% this year and another 39.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to grow 87.90% this year, an additional 650.00% next year and continue to increase at the rate of 19.07% annually for 5 years
- Analysts issued 4 strong buy, 8 hold and a sell recommendation
Sell if you lose 10% or the stock drops below its 50 day moving average