The Chart of the Day is Cedar Fair LP (NYSE:FUN). The stock had a steady climb with 17 advances and a 9.08% gain in the last month. Since the beginning of the year the stock is up 26.46%. The 6.05% dividend rate is the kicker. The stock was at the top of the New High list when sorted for frequency.
The Company owns and operates five amusement parks: Cedar Point, Knott's Berry Farm, Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom, Valleyfair, and Worlds of Fun/Oceans of Fun. The parks are family-oriented, with recreational facilities for people of all ages, and provide clean and attractive environments with exciting rides and entertainment. They also owns and operates four hotel facilities. Cedar Point also owns and operates the Cedar Point Marina, one of the largest full-service marinas on the Great Lakes.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 17 new highs and up 9.08% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 80.68%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 41.24
- Recently traded at 42.30 with a 50 day moving average of 39.04
- Market Capital $2.35 billion
- P/E 23.34
- Dividend yield 6.05%
- Analysts predict revenue will increase 3.70% this year and another 3.60% next year
- Earning are estimated to grow 30.40% this year, an additional 10.20% next year and continue to increase annually 6.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street issued 2 strong buy and 2 buy recommendations
- Financial Strength B
Hold until the stock drops below its 50 day moving average.