The Chart of the Day is Wolverine World Wide (NYSE:WWW). I found it when I sorted the New High List for technical buy signals. The stock has a 100% Technical buy signals as well as a Trend Spotter buy signal. 10 new highs and a gain of 17.35% in the last month result in a Relative Strength Index of 71.55%.
The Company designs, manufactures, distributes and markets various brands and styles of footwear. The wide variety of footwear sold by the Company includes casual shoes, slippers, moccasins, dress shoes, boots, uniform shoes and work boots and shoes. They are also a domestic tanner of pigskin.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 17.35% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 71.55%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 49.34
- Recently traded at 50.72 with a 50 day moving average of 45.21
- Market Cap $2.54 billion
- P/E 20.50
- Dividend yield .97%
- Revenue projected to increase 66.70% this year and another 6.70% next year
- Earnings forecasted to grow 16.60% this year, an additional 21.70% next year and continue to compound 16.30% annually for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, buy,. 5 hold and 1 strong sell recommendation
- Financial Strength A
Sell if the stock drops below its 50 day moving average.