The Chart of the Day is Under Armour (NYSE:AU). The stock was near the top of the New High list when sorted for Technical buy signals. The stock has 100% Technical buy signals and a Trend Spotter buy. In the last month the stock advanced 5 time for a 8.19% gain.
The Company is a developer, marketer and distributor of branded performance products for men, women and youth. The brand's moisture-wicking synthetic fabrications are engineered in many different designs and styles for wear in nearly every climate to provide a performance alternative to traditional natural fiber products.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 5 new highs and up 8.19% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 69.31%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 57.58
- Recently traded at 58.65 with a 50 day moving average of 53.26
- Market Cap $6.14 billion
- P/E 50.75
- Revenue projected to grow 22.10% this year and another 20.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 20.70% this year, 26.00% next year and continue to compound annually by 20.83% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 8 strong buy, 10 hold and 2 sell recommendations
- Financial Strength B++
Sell if the stock trades below its 50 day moving average.