The Chart of the Day is Vistaprint (VPRT) with 100% technical buy signals and a Trend spotter buy signal. The stock has a Relative Strength Index of 72.74% plus it advanced 9 times for a gain of 17.47% in the last month. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 3/11 the stock is up 18.04%. The stock was found by sorting the New High list for stocks with the best technical buy signals.
The Company is an online provider of coordinated portfolios of marketing products and services to small businesses globally. It provides small businesses and consumers with the easiest way to make an impression at the best price. With a unique business model supported by proprietary technologies, high-volume production facilities, and direct marketing expertise, Vistaprint offers a wide variety of products for both small businesses and the home.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 9 new highs and up 17.47% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 72.74%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 44.09
- Recently traded at 46.06 with a 50 day moving average of 39.44
- Market Cap $1.55 billion
- P/E 41.76
- Revenue projected to grow 13.80% this year and another 10.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 5.60% this year, an additional 22.30% next year and continue to increase 20.56% annually for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy, 6 hold and 1 sell recommendation
- Financial Strength B+
Sell if the stock trades below its 50 day moving average.