The Chart of the Day is WisdomTree Investments (NASDAQ:WETF). The stock has a Trend Spotter buy signal and 100% technical buy signals. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 4/25 the stock is up 21.21%. We found the stock by sorting the New High List for stock with the highest technical buy signals.
It operates as an exchange-traded funds (ETFs) sponsor and asset manager and offers ETFs in equities, currency, fixed income, and alternatives asset classes. The company also licenses its indexes to third parties for proprietary products, as well as offers a platform to promote the use of WisdomTree ETFs in 401(k) plans. It develops index funds using its fundamentally weighted index methodology.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 9 new highs and up 23.34% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 71.85%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 12.10
- Recently traded at 13.20 with a 50 day moving average of 10.81
- Market Cap $1.68 billion
- P/E 82.67
- Revenue projected to increase 76.60% this year and another 39.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to grow 227.30% this year, 36.10% next year and continue to compound at the annual rate of 62.70 for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy and 1 hold recommendation
- Financial Strength B+
Hold till the stock drops below its 50 day moving average,