The Chart of the Day is the WhiteWave Foods Company (NYSE:WWAV). During the last month the stock advance 11 times for a 15.90% gain. It has both 100% Barchart technical buy signals and a Trend spotter buy signal. The stock was found by sorting the New High list for the stocks with the highest technical buy signals.
It is a consumer packaged food and beverage company. It manufactures, markets, distributes, and sells branded plant-based foods and beverages, coffee creamers and beverages, and premium dairy products throughout North America and Europe. The Company's products include soy milk, flavored creamers, organic milk, yogurt, cheese, butter, sour creams, and whipped creams. It serves the grocery and natural foods channels in the United States.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 11 new highs and up 15.90% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 74.94
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 18.39
- Recently traded at 19.10 with a 50 day moving average of 17.03
- Market Cap $439.30 million
- P/E 28.90
- Revenue predicted to grow 8.90% this year and another 7.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 16.70% this year, 18.60% next year and compound 17.50% annually for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 5 strong buy, 1 buy and 4 hold recommendations
Hold until the stock traded below its 50 day moving average.