The Chart of the Day is Forest City Enterprises (NYSE:FCE.A). The stock has both a Trend Spotter buy signal and 96% technical buy signals. The stock is rising rapidly with 20 gains for 17.77% in the last month. The stock was found on the New High List.
The Company is a national real estate company which acquires, develops, leases and manages residential properties; owns, acquires, develops and manages retail, office and urban entertainment projects; acquires and sells both raw land and developed lots to commercial, industrial and residential users; as well as acting as a wholesale lumber trading company.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signal
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 20 new highs and up 17.77% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 84.71%
- Barchat computes a technical support level at 20.00
- Recently traded at 20.25 with a 50 day moving average of 18.16
- Market cap $3.66 billion
- P/E 19.35
- Although analysts issued 1 strong buy and a hold recommendations they have not issued revenue and earnings projections
Due to incomplete information this stock is highly speculative and you should sell immediately if upward momentum falters.