The Chart of the Day is Theromgenesis (NASDAQ:KOOL). Normally we do not cover stock this small but something is happening. Although no firms are presently making projections or recommendations 4 Wall Street firm plus Value Line and Motley Fool have added this stock to the companies in their data bases. The stock was found on the New High List of stocks trading over 100k shares a day when sorted again for frequency.
The company designs, markets and sells products and devices which utilize its proprietary thermodynamic technology for the processing of biological substances including the cryopreservation, thawing, and harvesting of blood components.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 12 new highs and up 35.45% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 70.90%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 1.34
- Recently traded at 1.49 with a 50 day moving average of 1.02
- Market Cap $24.61 million
- P/E 35.75
- Revenue about $20 million
- Loss on earnings
- 4 Wall Street firms plus Value Line have added this stock to their databases
- The stock is now also being covered by Motley Fool staff and readers
- Financial Strength C+
I am not giving a buy recommendation at this time. The stock is being featured to show that it is possible to use Barchart's New High list to find stocks on the move before anyone else begins to follow them.
Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.