The Chart of the Day is BancFirst (NASDAQ:BANF). The stock has 100% Barchart technical buy signals, a Trend Spotter buy and a Relative strength Index of 70.31%. The stock was found on the New High List after being sorted for frequency.
BancFirst's strategy focuses on providing a full range of commercial banking services to retail customers and small to medium-sized businesses both in the non-metropolitan trade centers and the metropolitan markets. They operate as a "super community bank", managing their community banking offices on a decentralized basis, which permits them to be responsive to local customer needs.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 6.84% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 70.31%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 44.92
- Recently traded at 46.55 with a 50 day moving average of 43.30
- Market Cap $709.89 million
- P/E 15.10
- Dividend yield 2.53%
- Revenue predicted to grow 1.20% this year and another 3.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 1.80% this year, an additional 2.70% next year and continue to increase annually by 12.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 buy and 2 hold recommendations
- Financial Strength B++
Exit the position if it drops below its 50 day moving average.