The Chart of the Day is Costar Group (NASDAQ:CSGP). The stock has both a Trend Spotter buy signal and 96% technical buy signals. In the last month the stock hit 17 new highs and is up 16.54% for that period. I found the stock near the top of the New High List when sorted for frequency.
They provide information services to the commercial real estate industry. Their wide array of digital service offerings includes a leasing marketplace, a selling marketplace, sales comparable information, decision support, contact management, tenant information, property marketing, and industry news. They have three assets that provide a unique foundation for this marketplace: comprehensive national databases; large research department; and large number of participating organizations.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 17 new highs and up 16.54% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 78.25%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 133.29
- Recently traded at 135.90 with a 50 day moving average of 118.19
- Market Cap $3.85 billion
- P/E 123.70
- Revenue projected to grow 23.30% this year and another 12.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 32.70% this year, an additional 27.90% next year and continue to increase annually by 20.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy, 1 buy, 3 hold and 1 under perform recommendation to their clients
- Financial Strength B+
The looks like a good stock to be in as the real estate outlook improves. Watch the moving averages and sell if the stock drops below its 50 day moving average.