The Chart of the Day is Microsemi (NASDAQ:MSCC). The stock was found by sorting the New High List for frequency and panning the charts with the Flipchart feature. The stock has a Trend Spotter buy signal and a Relative Strength Index of 73.52%
They are a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of analog, mixed-signal and discrete semiconductors. The company's semiconductors manage and regulate power, protect against transient voltage spikes and transmit, receive and amplify signals. Their products include individual components as well as complete circuit solutions that enhance our customers' end products by providing battery optimization, reducing size or protecting circuits.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 15.93% in the last month
- Relative Strength index 73.52%
- Barhart computes a technical support level at 24.30
- Recently traded at 24.69 with a 50 day moving average of 22.22
- Market Cap $2.25 billion
- P/E 14.87
- Revenue projected to grow next year by 9.20%
- Earning estimated to increase next year by 25.30% and continue to increase annually by 15.00% a year for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 6 strong buy, 2 buy and 2 hold recommendations to their clients
- Financial Strength B+
Since the stock price has increased faster than the overall market please monitor the moving averages and exit if the stock drops below its 50 day moving average.