The Chart of the Day is Bank of Montreal (NYSE:BMO). The stock hit 17 new highs and is up 10.49% in the last month. It has a Relative Strength Index of 79.12%. The stock was near the top of the New High List when sorted for frequency
The Bank is one of the largest banks in North America, is also one of Canada's oldest banks. The Bank offers a complete range of financial services in its chosen markets on both sides of the Canada-United States border. The Bank offers to all of their clients not just financial products, but knowledge-based solutions, custom-made to add value in their financial affairs.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 64% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 17 new highs and up 10.49% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 79.12%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 63.35
- Recently traded at 34.12 with a 50 day moving average of 59.88
- Market Cap $41.86 billion
- P/E 10.54
- Dividend yield 4.56%
- Revenue projected to decrease .70% this year but grow by 4.00% next year
- Earnings are estimated to increase 2.30% this year, 3.40% next year and continue to increase annually by 10.00% for the next 5 years
Exit is the stock drops below its 50 day moving average.