The Chart of the Day is VIPShop Holdings (NYSE:VIPS). Today I used the New High List but I decided to sort for the weighted alpha and found that this stock had a weighted alpha of 553.30+ plus a Trend Spotter buy signal.
It is a Chinese online discount retailer. The Company offers branded products to consumers in China through flash sales on its vipshop.com website. It offers a wide selection of various famous branded discount products including apparel for women, men and children, fashion goods, cosmetics, home goods and other lifestyle products, through its website.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 53.17% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 82.48%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 40.37
- Recently traded at 44.68 with a 50 day moving average of 32.34
- Market Cap $2.46 billion
- P/E 469.00
- Revenue projected to grow by 124.10% this year and 49.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 2,325.50% this year, an additional 84.30% next year and continue to increase annually by 55.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy, 3 buy and 1 hold recommendations
This stock has soared so watch the moving averages closely and be prepared to exit on weakness.