They are a global accessories, footwear and apparel company. They offer two primary collections: the Michael Kors luxury collection and the MICHAEL - Michael Kors accessible luxury collection. They also offer select footwear and outerwear through their KORS - Michael Kors accessible luxury collection. They operate their business in three segments-retail, wholesale and licensing-and have a global distribution network focused on company-operated retail stores, leading department stores, specialty stores and select licensing partners.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 17 new highs and up 13.85% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 75.69%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 70.99
- Recently traded at 72.64 with a 50 day moving average of 63.73
- Market Cap $14.70 billion
- P/E 32.17
- Revenue projected to grow 35.60% this year and another 24.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 39.60% this year, an additional 22.50% next year and continue to increase by 26.53% annually for the next 5 years
- 20 Wall Street analysts from 18 firms issued 10 strong buy, 6 buy, 3 hold and an under perform recommendation for their clients
- Financial Strength is A
The stock still seems to have steam left but make sure the price doesn't get too far ahead of its earnings. Watch the 50 day moving average to gauge sign of weakness.