The Chart of the Day is Dreamworks Animation (NASDAQ:DWA). The stock has advance 24 times and is up 30.40% in the last 3 months. The Relative Strength Index is 69.74%. The stock was found by sorting the New High List for frequency.
The Company develops and produces computer generated animated feature films for a broad movie-going audience.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 13.86% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 69.74%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 27.81
- Recently traded at 28.35 with a 50 day moving average of 25.45
- Market Cap $2.37 billion
- P/E 30.88
- Revenue projected to grow .90% this year and another 14.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 276.90% this year, 32.90% next year and continue to increase annually by 14.20% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 6 hold and 4 sell recommendations to their clients
- Financial Strength is A
The stock has risen and the P/E is high so watch the moving averages and close out your position if the stock drops below the 50 day moving average