It is an energy company engaged in the exploration, development and acquisition of oil and natural gas resources in the United States. It focuses on oil and natural gas shale plays and other unconventional resource plays. Matador has operations primarily in Texas and Louisiana. The Company has acreage positions in west Texas, New Mexico, Wyoming, Utah and Idaho. Matador Resources Company is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signals
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 38.71% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 80.21%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 15.53
- Recently traded at 17.38 with a 50 day moving average of 12.97
- Market Cap $970.29 million
- P/E 32.88
- Revenue predicted to grow 48.20% this year and another 30.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 56.70% this year and an additional 10.50% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy and 2 hold recommendations
Exit on weakness if the stock drops below its 50 day moving average.