It is a provider of fabless high-speed analog semiconductor solutions for the communications and computing markets. Its solutions provides interface between analog signals and digital information in high-performance systems such as telecommunications transport systems, enterprise networking equipment, datacenter and enterprise servers, storage platforms, test and measurement equipment and military systems. The Company's products are designed into systems sold by OEMs.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 13 new highs and up 9.34% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 69.68%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 12.21
- Recently traded at 12.53 with a day moving average of 11.47
- Market Cap $356.88 million
- Revenue projected to increase 11.30% this year and another 25.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to decrease 52.90% this year but increase by 287.50% next year and continue to increase by 25.00% annually for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 buy and 4 hold recommendations
- Financial Strength is B
This company has yet to prove itself so treat it as a technical play and watch the 50 day moving average.