The Chart of the Day is Bio Telemetry (NASDAQ:BEAT) . The stock was found by sorting the New High List for the stocks gaining the month in the last 3 months. The stock had 21 advances and is up 214.38%.
BioTelemetry, Inc. provides ambulatory outpatient management solutions for monitoring clinical information regarding an individual's health. It is focused on the diagnosis and monitoring of cardiac arrhythmias, or heart rhythm disorders.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 9 new highs and up 54.14% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 69.50%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 7.88
- Recently traded at 8.68 with a 50 day moving average of 6.84
- Reorganized recently
- Market Cap $221.42 million
- Revenue in the $120.00 million range
- Still operating at a loss
- Only 1 Wall Street broker has a buy recommendation
- Financial Strength is C++
This is a very highly speculative technical play. Too soon after its reorganization to make any fundamental projections. Follow the 50 day moving average and turtle channel for signs of weakness.