The Chart of the Day is Federal Signal (NYSE:FSS). The stock was found right at the top of the New High List when I sorted it for frequency. Since its last Trend Spotter buy signal back on 8/9 the stock is up 23.05%.
It is a manufacturer and worldwide supplier of safety, signaling and communications equipment, hazardous area lighting, fire rescue products, street sweeping and vacuum loader vehicles, parking control equipment, custom on-premise signage, carbide cutting tools, precision punches and related die components.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 23.05% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 79.80%
- Barchart computes a technical support level t 12.48
- Recently traded at 12.81 with a 50 day moving average of 10.47
- Market Cap $799.86 million
- P/E 22.59
- Revenue projected to grow 4.90% this year and another 5.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase by 94.40% this year, an additional 10.00% next year and continue to grow by 7.00% annually for the next 5 years
- Financial Strength is B
If you buy at this level closely monitor he 50 day moving averages for weakness