The Chart of the Day is Zix Corporation (NASDAQ:ZIXI). I found the stock by sorting the New High List for the stocks having the best Barchart short term buy signals and then used the flipchart feature to review the charts.
It is a provider of hosted email encryption and e-prescribing services. Their hosted Email Encryption Service provides an easy and cost-effective way to ensure customer privacy and regulatory compliance for corporate email. Its PocketScript e-prescribing service reduces costs and improves patient care by automating the prescription process between payors, doctors, and pharmacies.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 8 new highs and up 10.00% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 69.86%
- Barchat computes a technical support level at 4.71
- Recently traded at 4.94 with a 50 day moving average of 4.48
- Market Cap $305.69
- P/E 34.50
- Revenue predicted to grow by 12.60% this year and another 16.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 11.80% this year, an additional 26.30% next year and continue to increase annually buy 20.00% of the next 5 years
- Financial Strength is B
If you look for exit points at the 50 day moving average it's hard to go wrong.