The Chart of the Day is Tal Education Group (XRS). Since there was the first in a string of Trend Spotter buy signals back on 5/20 the stock is up over 39.80%. I found the stock by sorting the New High List for the stocks with the best Barchart technical buy signals.
It provides K-12 after-school tutoring service in China. It offers tutoring services to K-12 students covering academic subjects, including mathematics, English, Chinese, physics, chemistry and biology. The Company delivers its tutoring services through small classes, personalized premium services i.e. one-on-one tutoring and online course offerings. Its extensive network consists of learning centers and service centers in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Tianjin and Wuhan, as well as the Company's online platform.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 11.55% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 69.90%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 13.34
- Recently traded at 13.99 with a 50 day moving average of 12.29
- Market Cap $1.09 billion
- P/E 29.45
- Dividend yield 3.54%
- Revenue projected to grow 28.70% this year and another 24.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 17.00% this year an additional 19.40% next year and continue to increase annually by 23.55% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy, 4 buy and 1 hold recommendation
Watch the 50 day moving average for signs of weakness.