It is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the research, development and manufacture of drugs to treat and prevent a variety of vascular diseases and conditions related to cancer and cancer treatments. Defibrotide, the Company's lead product candidate, is an investigational drug that has been granted Track Designation by the U.S. FDA for the treatment of Severe VOD, Orphan Drug status by the U.S. FDA for the treatment and prevention of VOD and Orphan Medicinal Product Designation by the European Commission for the treatment and prevention of VOD.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 33 new highs and up 505.20% in the last 6 months
- Relative Strength index 84.91%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 46.20
- Recently traded at 47.75 with a 50 day moving average of 27.92
- Market Cap $718.16 million
- P/E 98.02
- Revenue predicted to grow by 53.00% this year and another 87.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase by 883.30% this year and an additional 200.00% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy recommendations
When a stock moves this much in the last 6 most you need to put in moving stop losses at least at the 100 day moving average.