The Chart of the Day is Power Solutions International (NASDAQ:PSIX). The stock was right near the top of the New High List when I sorted for its 346.20+ Weighted Alpha. Since the last Trend Spotter buy signal on 10/29 the stock has gained 18.41%.
They are engaged in producing and distributing power solutions for original equipment manufacturers of off-highway industrial equipment in the United States. The Company sells engines for stationary generators, oil and gas equipment, forklifts, aerial work platforms, industrial sweepers, arbor equipment, agricultural and turf equipment. They also offer low-emission standard fuel and hybrid power solutions, and diesel power systems.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 28.53% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 71.25%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 55.85
- Recently traded at 68.56 with a 50 day moving average of 57.16
- Market Cap $635.55
- P/E 69.86
- Revenue projected to grow by 23.50% this year and another 9.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 11.10% this year, an additional 52.20% next year and continue to increase 31.67% annually for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy, 3 buy and 2 hold recommendations
The stock has a rise of over 300% in the last year so make sure you monitor the 50 day moving average closely to preserve your gains.