The Chart of the Day is DigitalGlobe (NYSE:DGI). I found the stock after sorting the New High List for frequency, skipping over the stocks that did not have positive returns for the last week and month and also reviewed the charts using the Flipchart feature. Since the Trend Spotter signed a buy on 11/1 the stock is up 22.58%
It is a global provider of commercial high-resolution earth imagery products and services. The company's products include DigitalGlobe System, QuickBird satellite, ImageAtlas; and GlobeXplorer. DigitalGlobe System offers collection and archival of geospatial information data and QuickBird satellite, which provides commercial resolution imaging systems. It operates a constellation of high resolution earth imaging satellites, possesses a growing aerial imagery network and offers a comprehensive geoinformation product store - DigitalGlobe.com - that allows quick access and order a wide variety of imagery and derivative information products. They conduct business through two segments: 1 - defense and intelligence, and 2 - commercial.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 13.26% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 76.42%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 41.21
- Recently traded at 41.69 with a 50 day moving average of 35.27
- Market Cap $3.12 billion
- P/E 276.47
- Analysts predict revenue will increase 49.40% this year and another 13.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to decrease 234.00% this year, increase by 123.00% next year and continue to grow annually by 10.70% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy, 3 buy, 4 hold and 1 under perform recommendation
- Financial Strength is B
The stock had a good year and seems to still have momentum. Watch the 50 and 100 day moving averages for weakness.