The Barchart Chart of the Day is LPL Investment Holdings (NASDAQ:LPLA). I found the stock by sorting the New High List for frequency in the last month, eliminated the stock that didn't have positive gains in the last week and month and used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 11/11 the stock gained 27.42%.
LPL Financial Holdings Inc. is engaged in providing an integrated platform of brokerage and investment advisory services to independent financial advisors and financial advisors at financial institutions in the United States. Its brokerage offerings include variable and fixed annuities, mutual funds, general securities, alternative investments, retirement plans, fixed income, and insurance offerings.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 18 new highs and up 19.05% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 92.31%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 52.44
- Recently traded at 52.81 with a 50 day moving average of 45.23
- Market Cap $5.55 billion
- P/E 23.99
- Dividend yield 1.44%
- Revenue predicted to grow 12.30% this year and another 9.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 17.70% this year, an additional 10.90% next year and continue to increase annually by 17.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 2 buy, 7 hold and 2 under perform recommendations of the stock
- Financial Strength is B++
Watch the 100 day moving averages for signs of price weakness.