The Chart of the Day is Old Line Bancshares (NASDAQ:OLBK). I found the stock by sorting today's New High List for frequency in the last month and eliminated the stocks that did not have positive gains in the last week and month. I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts, since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 11/19 the stock gained 14.47%.
It is the parent company of Old Line Bank, a Maryland chartered commercial bank headquartered in Waldorf, Maryland. Old Line Bank's primary market area is the suburban Maryland (Washington, D.C. suburbs) counties of Prince George's, Charles and northern St. Mary's. It also targets customers throughout the greater Washington, D.C. metropolitan area.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 11.19% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 74.32%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 15.27
- Recently traded at 16.03 with a 50 day moving average of 14.45
- Market Cap $157.41 million
- P/E 18.26
- Dividend yield 1.02%
- Revenue predicted to grow by 12.80% this year and another 14.00% next year
- Earnings expected to be down 27.50% this year but increase again by 63.70% in the next year
- Wall Street brokerage firms issued 3 strong buy and 1 buy recommendation on the stock
Watch the 100 day moving average very closely for signs of momentum weakness.